Shout Out & Clarification

Want to give a quick shout out to the greatest girl ever, Jaime Blaisdell, for designing such an adorable layout for my blog!! I love it all! SOme of you have commented and asked about it so there's the answer. Email Jaime!!

Also, want to clarify on my last post. I am sorry if I confused some of you with my "book signing" comment. It was more of a sarcastic remark since i'm so famous and popular... I only get one free copy of the book. I wish I was famous enough to get tons of copies for free! So those of you who do want an autographed copy, you'll need to buy it first and then I can throw on my John Hancock.

11 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

You're so cute Lyssa. Thanks for making me "famous" too:)

And the book, I knew I would have to buy one, but instead of me buying it, sending it to you, then you send it back, when you get a chance or remember when you are out if you could pick one up then give me your "herby hancock" (tommy boy anyone???) I will pay you for all the costs.

Glad you like your blog layout:)

Jenni said...

super cute blog...I love the color!! and congrats on the book!

Jill said...

Congrats on the book! I'll definitely be picking up a copy and getting an autograph from the famous Lyssa!

katie t said...

....and you know how proud of you i am! i love you, sis! :)

katie t said...

lyssa...can i pay jaime to design a better blog for us?!? mine is so boring!!! let me know!

katie t said...

AWESOME!!!!THANK YOU!!!!

katie t said...

Just so you all know Jaime helped me out with my Blog too and I love it. You guys, Lyssa's friends, are a league of your own!!

Jamie Smith said...

I hope you paid Jaime well! She should go into business being a blog designer! I love the picture of your family she put on it! That is really cute!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Wow, congrats on the book. You really are famous. I am excited to go pick up a copy of it.

Oh and I do love your new blog layout. It looks great.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Lets just cancel that shout out until I figure out what to do with your blog. Good grief, talk about brain fart!!

katie t said...

yes we put the fence up and the creek was covered up but it will actually be better in the long run. and yes I will send pics!

Pin It button on image hover