And All Was Quiet...

Jaime B. did a post a while back of all her kids and husband asleep at the same time during the day. She took pictures of them. I really like stuff like that, like taking pictures of kids and babies asleep. They are just so cute! So a few days ago, I found myself in the same situation. So I decided to take advantage and get some pictures taken.

 
On the occasion that Emma falls asleep, it ends up being on the floor! It's so strange how things will just change for no reason. But I snuck in and found her buried under the blanket on the floor. It was hilarious finding her like this so i'm glad I took a picture that day!
 
Here is precious little Kate. Can you see what a chunk she is? I mean, she's as big as the bassinet!! And as you can see, I bundle her up pretty snug so there's no chance of moving:) We like a sleeping baby!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I would never have guessed that was Emma under the blanket. She looks SO long!!! I love how Kate is a little burrito baby. I love when they still let you do that. So sweet. Very cute pictures. They're pictures you will cherish forever.

The Kerr Family said...

Um, so where's the one of Joe sleeping, or is that for your personal collection? Hmmm....
The girls are so adorable!

Jamie Smith said...

I love how tight you bundled Kate, I don't think she has a chance of moving! And I'm worried about Emma, is she even alive? She looks like someone smothered her! Well, I hope you got some good sleep.

The Shirleys said...

THat picture of Emma is too cute. I should do that too. We find Bradley in the strangest places and positions when he finally goes to sleep. What a cute idea!)

katie t said...

How cute is Emma! Kindra will do that and I used to get nervous, like she was going to suffocate or something :)
Kate looks so snug and closterphobic!!! But still way cute pics!!

Jill said...

Cute, cute, cute. I especially love the picture of Emma. Kate, of course, looks so adorable as well!

Thanks for sitting by me and Quin at the meeting last night. And thanks for clarifying the boundaries. Quin wanted to leave, so we pretty much bolted for our car as soon as the meeting ended.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Just a quick question...did you catch word that there's going to be a shortage of pacifiers soon or something? I noticed Kate had 3 in her crib and was just wandering if you needed a couple more:)

Christine said...

I love sleeping baby pics! Emma is too cute. Nathan is going through the same no sleep stage, it is horrible!

Jami Black said...

I have come to understand what an exciting accomplishment it is when you get two kids asleep at the same time! I don't know how you do it. They sure do look cute though!

Stacy said...

..i followed my statcounter over here and had such a good giggle looking at this page of posts. Your family looks like a fun one! I must try to catch my little family at sleep one day. It'll give me something to do, since I'm always awake. :) Thanks for the link!

Pin It button on image hover