Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch...

Ok maybe i'm just retarded but I was so excited to go to the Pumpkin Patch from everyone's pictures! I couldn't wait to take the family out and run amuck amoung the pumpkins...Yet to my sad disappointment, it didn't turn out exactly how I planned...but oh well right?



We were trying to hard to get Emma to look through the hole...but with no success...





Look at all those pumpkins! So it was probably the ages of my kids since Emma doesn't do organized games at this age. She'd rather run around, do her own thing like pick up the 50 cent pumpkins and throw them all over the place, you know, stuff like that. So we bought a 50 center since we felt stupid for going and just walking around. Plus it probably wasn't good to go in the evening either...kids getting tired and all ...hopefully next year it'll be better!




Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover