Hide and Go Dry

Emma is just so funny. Yesterday I was just doing usual house stuff and I hear Emma talking to herself. She was in the other room. So I go into her room to see what she was doing. She wasn't there. So I checked the other room...no Emma. My room? Nope...where was she? Well I had left the dryer open and she had climbed inside and was just sitting there contently, talking to her dog. It was the funniest thing! Emma is just so random and silly. I love it. So I had to grab my camera!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

katie t said...

How cute is she! Her and that dog! Its just like Kindra and her white blankie :) You can tell I am a parent cause that does kind of make me nervou! Horror stories go thru my brain buuuut
she is still so cute!

natalie said...

That is cute! And either Emma is smaller than I remember or your dryer is huge.

Jenni said...

I think she is quite possibly the cutest thing ever! And your dryer is WAY bigger than ours. We can fit like 1/2 a load of laundry into it :)

Jazmin said...

Emma is so adorable!! oh, and I was going to say, that dryer is HUGE!

The Shirleys said...

Those are such cute pictures! You handled it well too. I think I might have been upset if I had found Bradley playing in the dryer.

Cairen said...

That is so cute, as long as she doesn't get stuck in there!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You little stinker Emma!! I would have had a heart attack just imaging what "could" have happened!

We have a large dryer like that too. Don't you just love it???? I think it was worth the extra money!

katie t said...

i can not get to see jaime's blog...help!

katie t said...

still help me with her blog and
GET THOSE HALLOWEEN HOUSES UP NOW!! OR GIVE THEM TO JAKE IF HE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME ONES!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Too cute, too cute! She seems to have such a fun personality. I love the looks on her face in these pictures.

Pin It button on image hover