Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Getting so BIG

My girls just turned another month older. Emma is now 25 months old and Kate is 3 months old! It seems
so crazy that it's already been 3 months since having Kate. Kids really do make time go by quickly. Here are some pics from the past few days.

Beautiful Kate giving me beautiful smiles. I put her up on the couch in a pose to show her strength. THis girl is pretty strong for her age and always has been. She was talking to me as I was taking pictures...if you look at her lips, she's saying "eeewwwwoooooo"
Emma wanted to examine the camera at close angles...
And I think she was trying to share the spot light with Kate
This one's lovely. Emma's been doing the nose pickin' thing these days. It's hilarious to watch but digusting. So we're working on that...

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover