blowing a kiss valentine.

I bet you've seen this all over the net around this time of year.  I thought it was the cutest thing.
So about a week ago, I had an idea...
and I came up with this :)


It's pretty simple to make too!
I took 100s a picture of my daughter, pretending to blow a kiss...this is the best we could come up with and I think it looks darn cute! 

Then in Picasa, I added Text and then printed the pics at Walmart.

 Then i mounted on some white paper and stuck a hershey kiss on it!



I think I am more excited about them than my daughter...such is life :)

Linking them to the parties listed above and below!

The DIY Showoff Valentine

monogram

11 comments:

Heather Lee said...

Cute idea! Even cute girl:)

Heather Lee said...

ps. why did you leave your other spot?

Cracker on Crank said...

that's adorable!

katie jean said...

love it! I am always blowing kisses with my girl. I bet her daddy would like one :)

Unknown said...

These Valentine cards are adorable! I just love the idea of a kid "giving" the treat!

Thanks for sharing in FFA!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

laura said...

LOVE this!

New follower!

-laura
http://babybunkins.blogspot.com/

KatiePerk said...

This is a fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

Love your take on these valentines! Thanks so much for linking up to Saturday Swagger!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

LOVE the "one" pic you took of your daughter - she's got the kiss spot on :) (you might want to watch that :))

You are very creative - this is a fabulous idea

Unknown said...

great idea. the picture looks great. im visiting from the blog hop and im your newest follower.

Barbara's Beat said...

http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2012/01/momtrepreneur-crafter-of-day-blowing.html

Pin It button on image hover