Pics

I found a cord, wahoo! I'm still in UT on "vacation" but I was able to find a cord to another camera that worked with mine. So here are a few things:

Lovely Bridal card for my sister, Jenny :) You would have died seeing what she GOT at her shower!
I hauled butt over to DI and grabbed some awesome vases and plates to make these beautiful cake stands for the food table for the reception.
I made Jenny's signing pages. I used pretty Black, light green and cream with some black swirly stamps. They turned out pretty cute!
Anyone wanting to see more of my trip and the wedding? Check it out HERE. Give me a day or two to post it though...there are many pictures!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tanja said...

You have some serious card making skills, they're beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by and playing and for the shout out! I will make note of it for the extra entries.

Hope to see you again soon.

Tyler and Erin said...

I love that card! SO cute. You are so talented.

MERRIANNE said...

you are very talented!!!!

Pin It button on image hover