Thursday, April 21, 2011

thrifty thursdays #8.


Hows your week been?
Seriously, how is everyone?  I wish we could all get together and meet face to face!  I need some adult interaction...

Well fun finds this week!  Here are a few:

Rosey Little Things not only found this adorable PINK iron but a TON of vintage sheets and other fun stuff.  Lucky girl was near an Estate Sale!

A Life Unrehearsed found quite the stash of PYREX!


Ruffles & Ric Rac found this Chandelier and redid it...You have to go over there to see the redo!!


Thanks ladies for linking up and playing along! 
I love your style!
Grab yourself a button :)

So remember that new thrift store I told you about last week?  Well I was able to go in..with my 3 hellians helpers.  That's always nice.  No carts in that place either so it was a quick walk through to get a feel for price and items in the store.  There was a mirror I wanted but it was out of my price range.  So maybe next time without the kids!
After that, I hit Goodwill and found a few more vintage sheets :)
 I picked up some workout clothes from there too.
I scored something off craigslist that I will have to show you next week because I didn't take a picture.  It has something to do with those workout clothes I got.  :)


I'm linking to THESE parties!


Now the fun part!
Link up any thrifty find, redo, antiques, or just anything thrifty!
Please grab a button and add it to the post or blog so that others can follow along too!
Link specific posts and not the main blog :)
I'll pick a few to feature who have a button or link back next week!





Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover