tidy-up tuesdays.


I have realized that I have a never-ending project:  My craft room.
Progression is slow.  Especially when you actually use the craft room!

So do you remember what I started out with?

Then I got a metal shelf to help relieve some congestion...



See?  This was post shelf help.  Big improvement!

So here is what I am at right now...okay not right now, but a few weeks ago before I demolished it when getting ready for the craft fair!


If you ignore the tabletop, then it's pretty clean!

I wanted to show you that I am still working on it and will be forever working on it, i'm afraid.
It is by no means finished.  I need some wall shelves and then some of those quotes I had, to put up on the walls.  And do you notice my ribbon holder?  That's my first one I made a year or so ago.  I am still figuring out where I want them both....
So ya, I am glad its getting done, even if it's slow :)

and speaking of craft fair, what a flaker I am!  I told you I was going to post things before and I just ran out of time!  So I promise tomorrow I will post pics of the event and the things I made for it.

So let me ask you, where do you create?  Dining room table? closet? craft room?
I would love to know!

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover