scrapbook sundays #2.


So there's been some progression this week as far as my craft room goes...
This is what is started out like a few weeks ago...
 I got a new shelf and that has helped ALOT!
 From this:


To This:
It looks much better but it still as a ways to go!

Anyways, since that's still under construction, i'll be archiving things I've done in the past until I can get that mess cleaned up!

Here's an invitation I made for a friend's baby shower:

And here's a LO I did of myself...squinting in the bright snow sun :)

I'm linking up to THESE parties.

Time to feature those who linked up with us last week!

Scrappy Gifts made these adorable bow holders!

This adorable card was made by Frame Fanatic!


Grab a button ladies!!

Alright, show me what you got this week!
Please link the specific post and not just  the blog.
And please grab a button and put in somewhere on  your post or blog so that others can join us!







Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover