thrifty thursdays.


Welcome to this week's thrifty thursdays!
I'm excited about thursdays now.  I LOVE going to thrift stores & spending the lowest price possible.  

This week, I went to Salvation Army and found these beauts:

I am SICK of keys and small items all over the counter.  I found this adorable dish for .50 and is now my offical keys holder!

This guy will be transformed very soon for my craft room...should I give you a hint?
It was only $1.99!

Then, I found some awesome vintage sheets...and I'm still kicking myself for not getting them!  I think i'm going back today and getting them.  I have a fun idea with them...

Next stop was Dollar Tree.  love. that. store.
I found these hanging baskets and I  know exactly what I will be doing with those...wait and see come tidy-up Tuesdays!! ;)

Linking this to THESE parties!

Alright, now my fav. part!
I want to see your thrifty finds!!
Please grab a button and add it to your post or blog or page, so others can find us and join too!
I seriously love to see what people find.
Next week, i'll feature those who link up :)




Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover