vintage sheets obsession.

have you seen them?
They are starting to pop up here and there.
creations made from Vintage sheets!

And I have fallen in love with them!
I even hit Salvation Army 50% off day today and grabbed a cart full of vintage sheets!
I have plans brewing in my head.
but more on that later..

here are some fun things i've found around blogland made from vintage sheets:

There is a blog dedicated to vintage sheet creations!
I could just be done with this post because of this blog


Jen started this blog a little over a year ago.  Currently, she has tutorials and giveaways daily...which you much check out!
She is always looking for submissions of any thing vintage sheets.
She also contributes, like this quilt she made:


Sew Handmade made this Lovely:
She also shows a monthly vintage quilt block so check that out!

Diary of a Quilter made a beautiful baby Quilt as well...very inspirational with what I want to do too!
She also did some other projects and I love them too..I might just have to copy her...


Thirfty Crafting made this adorable rag vintage sheet quilt

And Crafty Mama Creations made some bags!  love the ruffles!

Ok a few more ;)

5 Orange Potatoes made an Owl!  Owls are so hot right now...

Frugal Ideas from the Parsonage made a zig zag quilt...chevron is another hot item ;)

And The Wilder Side of Life made Curtains!  So cute!

Congrats Ladies!
Grab a Feature button!

I just can't help it.  
So many cute ideas...i might have to go raid every thrift store in an 100 mile radius :)
What do you think?  Do you like the Vintage Sheets trend?

5 comments:

Allison said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Vintage sheet Rag quilt!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

amy smart said...

Thanks so much for featuring my projects! I'm jealous of your latest finds - good sheets are getting scarce around these parts. :)

thanks again! - Amy

Christa said...

Thanks for featuring my zig zag quilt. I've fallen hard for vintage sheets, too. We travel a bit, and I love to stop at "new" thrift shops to check out their vintage sheet selection. You've featured a few projects I haven't seen before, and I thought I had seen them all. ;) Thanks for the ideas!!

ginamurrow said...

I love these ideas for vintage sheets. I'm wondering if it would work to use other vintage fabrics like old coats and dresses that are too worn to use as clothing again, but would make great purses, pictures or even curtains.
I'm delighted to discover your blog. I'll be following.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Some lovely ideas here. Thanks for sharing these talented bloggers

Pin It button on image hover