thrifty thursdays.


Welcome to this week's thrifty thursdays!
Thanks to those who linked up last week!
Here's a view of what was linked:




Thanks guys!  Grab a feature button above under the buttons page!!


Ok my turn!!

What a week for me.  Craigslist has been awesome!!
I found a bunk bed for $15!  It was so cheap because it doesn't have siderails or a ladder.  Sheesh, I can make those!  I plan on  sanding, painting, distressing and all that fun stuff :)

Then I found a cute little book shelf for $10 and then she threw in the chair for $2!
I'll go into detail about what's on the book shelf in another post :)


I hit Sal's 50% day last friday and got awesome deals:
VINTAGE SHEETS!
Ok best deal ever!  I got 5 pillow cases for .30 cents each!
Sheets were only .75!


I also got my book wreath supplies too on the same trip!

Linking this to THESE parties!

Alright, now my fav. part!
I want to see your thrifty finds!!
Please grab a button and add it to your post or blog or page, so others can find us and join too!
I seriously love to see what people find.
Next week, i'll feature those who link up :)












Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover