versatile blogger award.

Jamie over at The DIY Home Sweet Home Project awarded me with The Versatile Blogger.
I am so so honored and very grateful with such an award!
cause, I do try ;)

So here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award, and 
let the giver know you accept the award!

1.  I just moved to a small town called Cashmere.  It's nestled in the Cascade Mountains.  The Geographically the very center of the state of WA.

2.  i have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy.

3. When my mom was pregnant with me, my parents went on a date to see a  80s Sci-Fi, Fantasy movie called Krull.  There is a "Princess Lyssa" in the movie.  (The actress who played her, her real name was Lysette.)  My mom liked it so much that she name me it :)

4. I have  wonderful mother who loves to sew and taught me very young to do so.  She is amazing!  She even made my wedding dress!

5.  Besides crafting, about a year and a half ago, I signed up to be a consultant for Tomboy Tools

6.  I sleep with a favorite purple blanket.  I have to sleep with it or it feels weird.

7.  My eyes change color with what i'm wearing.  Apparently, they contain "the colors of the rainbow" ;)

Alright, here are 15 bloggers that I have recently discovered that are awesome:
 

There you go!  Go check out these amazing blogs!


4 comments:

Aly said...

Thanks for the award! So fun, I'll have to get started on that :O). Love your blog!

Unknown said...

thank you so much for thinking of my blog...

Jen said...

Thank you so much for this award! I graciously accept! :0)

Lisa {grey luster girl} said...

What an honor! Thank you very much!

Pin It button on image hover