scrapbook sundays #4.

I'll first announce the winner for the Graphic Prints :)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2011-03-27 15:30:23 UTC

#12 is:
Stephanie said...

And, I follow you. I actually just found you tonight from Show & Tell Saturday at Be Different.

plannedimprovisation at gmail dot com



Thanks you ladies for linking up last week! Such wonderful creations!

Loving God with Living Simply made this Planning board and she's shows you how to make it!

Holly over at 504 Main made these chicks that just scream spring!  I love that she made this from scrapbook paper!

Letters and Lace embellished this envelope!  I love all that texture.

Maryanne over at Scrappy Gifts made this adorable LO.  Perfect for scraps you might have lying around the house!

Thanks again ladies!
Alright, grab yourselves a Feature button!!


Here's my LO for the week:
This is my 2nd darling daughter.  She still has those cheeks and huge dimples! She was 9 months in this picture and she is almost 4 now!
This is a fun one for multiple pictures.


I'm linking up to THESE parties!

Alrighty, show me what you got this week!
I would love for you to play along!
Rules:
Please link the specific post and not just the blog.
And please grab a button and put in somewhere on  your post or blog so that others can join us!

I'll feature those who link back here, either with the button or a text link!  That's my sneaky way to getting the word out about this fabulous party :)




7 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Thanks for including my chicks. I love these other projects too! Fun linky!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my link! So fun! :)
-Jennifer

Lauren @ 31diy said...

Thanks for the invite to join this linky party! And thanks for your nice comment on my paper wallflowers. :)

I'm following!

Best,
Lauren

Amy Gilman and Emily Lee (Sisters of the Wild West) said...

thanks for linking up at sister sunday!

cute baby. they grow up so fast
amy
www.Sistersofthewildwest.blogspot.com

Paper Bagley said...

Thanks Lyssa for following me at Paper Bagley...I am sure that I will be back...Tootsie

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Love the orange you used. I wouldn't think to use that color with those pictures but it looks amazing!
Thanks again for the feature!
Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this tomorrow!

Connie said...

Coming to you from nap time crafters. New follower. Please stop by my blog for book club if you're interested--connie, measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover